You know those moments when you’re on your way to work, and the top of your nail polish is peeling off? Or you’ve been out all day, and there’s a chip in the corner. It happens, but don’t worry. We have some simple tips that will help keep your manicure looking fresh for more extended periods. Read more to find out how.
We all know that a manicure is something we can’t live without. So whether you’re going on a date with your significant other or meeting up with friends for happy hour, this post will show you how to keep your nails looking fresh and flawless. You’ll learn about prepping the nail before painting them, how to paint them easily and what top coat you should use after painting. We’ll also cover some quick tips for keeping your nails healthy and strong so that they look their best.
Tips on how to not ruin your manicure
It’s no secret that women are always looking their best. They will spend hours getting ready for a night out on the town, but what about when you have to do your day-to-day activities? Make sure that your manicure is still fresh with these tips!
- Apply lotion to your hands before putting on nail polish – it will help cut down on chipping and keep the color from being uneven.
- Put your nails in cold water or ice cubes if they are drying out or becoming brittle.
- Always apply one coat of topcoat to seal the color of the nail polish and add shine.
- Keep an extra bottle of topcoat at work or by your bedside table.
- Coat the cuticles with nail polish remover before repainting them. This will help prevent chipping.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover to remove any excess nail color around the edges of your nails. It won’t be noticeable against your skin!
- Apply a clear topcoat after you paint each finger if you want it to last longer than one day (which is like 10+ hours). I hope these tips helped make this winter excitement even more exciting for our readers. Happy manicuring!
Nail habits destroying your mani
The best way to keep your manicure looking fresh is by following these steps! First, you can do this by applying a nail strengthener before you apply the polish. Second, be sure not to cut the nails too short, especially if they are soft or brittle, because it could easily break the nails. Finally, apply a clear coat of nail polish every other day, and be sure that you use a topcoat on both sides of your nails for longevity.
Women who love having manicured nails should take the time to keep them looking fresh. One way is by using a nail file to gently smooth jagged or rough edges and then following with a coat of clear polish. If the color has chipped off, use an acetone-based polish remover first before applying a new coat of color. Another tip for keeping your manicure fresh is always making sure your hands are clean before painting them so that you don’t have any dirt or oils underneath your nails that can cause discoloration as they dry. Keeping those tips in mind will help women maintain their polished look.